Post Pics or your mp3 players!!
Jan 9, 2004 at 10:20 AM Post #76 of 105
iRiver will start deliver the iHP-140 in January/February 2004 in Skandinavia and maybe in the US.

It will be the same design as the iHPs before. 3mm higher and 40GB harddrive.

When you want to see the new models, iRiver will plan to release this year, go to website:

http://www.iriver.com/community/disc...name=&p_group=

But be carefull when your tongue fell on the ground. I think not every new product will be get ready for delivery. Like most
asian audio/video products.

The iHP-300 looks greate, but how long will the battery works (2" color tft display, jpeg video coding, etc. etc.) all that nice new things will be hard work for the battery :wink:

cheers
Juergen

Jan 10, 2004 at 2:25 PM Post #78 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by CyberGhost

damn that new iMP-900 looks like a toilet seat

Good to see iriver sticks to their styling ideas!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 11, 2004 at 4:38 PM Post #82 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by Mosco
ipod.JPG

20 Gig 3G iPod, Sony nude-X earbuds, and sony d66 eggos.

How do those buds sound? Are they comfy? Ety's are out of my price range so I was lookin at those.

Jan 11, 2004 at 5:16 PM Post #83 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by Achtunghoy
How do those buds sound? Are they comfy? Ety's are out of my price range so I was lookin at those.

They are comfy after you get used to sticking it into your ear canal.

They sound ok, but they are kinda muddy. So it might be good if like bass. The thing i like most about them(the japanese version atleast), is the short cord and the sound isolation.

Jan 12, 2004 at 10:31 AM Post #84 of 105
Mosco - is that one of those USB volume control things on your desk? What are they called?

I remember seeing them on a website but I've forgotton what they were called and can't find it again...

Jan 13, 2004 at 2:32 AM Post #89 of 105
well... I finally got a picture... unfortunately it is a little blurry thanks to my bad photography and average digital camera
redface.gif

gadget.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back