POST PICS OF YOUR LIVEWIRES!
Oct 14, 2007 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 74

Phraxos

100+ Head-Fier
We have one of these threads for the Darths so I figure Livewires can use one too, seeing as they're also custom-made.

Please make sure your pics show both the main body and the faceplate!

I'm looking into getting a pair but am stumped for color choices - hopefully your pics will inspire me : )

Oct 14, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 74
P1010026-1.jpg

I've posted this before, and there are more like it in my big review, but this is my favourite of all the pics I've snapped of my livewires.

Oct 14, 2007 at 4:28 PM Post #4 of 74
Yeah, thats what I'm talking about! Beautiful color choices - I didn't realize you could vary them left to right.

Oct 14, 2007 at 4:30 PM Post #5 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phraxos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, thats what I'm talking about! Beautiful color choices - I didn't realize you could vary them left to right.

Well if you haven't seen that pic before, that means you've missed my long review, and if you are considering a pair of livewires, I'd recommend giving it a read.

Oct 14, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #7 of 74
Will do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well if you haven't seen that pic before, that means you've missed my long review, and if you are considering a pair of livewires, I'd recommend giving it a read.

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #9 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Long review but at least its interesting.

Start reading it now so you can finish it by tea time (Or whatever its called over in US) Phraxos

Nice review! Comprehensive and definitely encouraging for a prospective buyer like me. Btw, we don't have tea time or any equivalent - we should though, piping hot scones with clotted cream are lush!

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #12 of 74
IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #13 of 74
Oooh, blue faceplates and clear body! I'm seriously tempted to go with those now. But I'd like to see some other faceplates too, especially the red ones.

Any combinations of dark brown and red out there?

Oct 14, 2007 at 7:29 PM Post #15 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by JDiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1012007, I know you are too young to partake, but here in America, many of us call it beer-thirty. Stick with the tea.

Hi, as I understand it you're part of the company right? Is there any way you could get photos of all the different faceplate & shell colors up on the Livewires website? Or even better, have an interactive design-your-own thingy like Beyerdynamic's manufacture page? (http://www.beyerdynamic.de/mf/popup....fi&merchantid=) That would be so cool
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back