Post Pics of your Bikes
Aug 24, 2005 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

USER NAME:

Member of the Trade: Blueberry Audio
I'll start. It's an '03 Klein Attitude, all stock except for the grips and chain slap protector.

bike.jpg

Aug 24, 2005 at 12:57 AM Post #2 of 35
I dont have a decent camera so I'll just post a net pic.

It is a 2003 Gary Fisher Mamba. It gets the job done for me. I don't mountain bike very much but I hope to upgrade my bike fairly soon.

gary-fisher-02-mamba.jpg

BTW isn't it Klein?

Aug 24, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #4 of 35
Not the greatest pic quality....
thats me in the middle in the blue with some friends at Wilder Ranch in Santa Cruz. My fave place to ride.

Bike is a 2000 gary Fisher hoo Koo E Koo. Upgraded fork to a Marzocchi Z3 Light.

401268_275_full.jpg

Here I am on the right coaching my wife (far left, then fiancee) letting some faster riders pass us. She needed a morning to get used to gear down-shifts heading into some of the climbs.

401268_278_full.jpg

I love mountain biking. Looking back, thats the one activity I really miss, now that I have kids. Especially here in california with such great weather and places to ride all over the place.

Garrett

Aug 24, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #5 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150

I love mountain biking. Looking back, thats the one activity I really miss, now that I have kids.

Garrett

I know what you mean. I take my daughter out with me sometimes (She rides a tricycle.) We went on a 3 hour bike ride to Baskin Robbins. It was a 1 mile round trip. I know better now.

Aug 24, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #8 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by traficante

Gary Fisher Paragon. Stock except for Titec stem and CatEye computer.

Hey... your bike is unside down... thats kind of cool. Looks like the tools are sticking up in the air.

Curious... do people actually drink their water after its been down there at the bottom, caked with mud/dirt? I use a camelbak, so I can store my tools and spare tube.

Garrett

Aug 24, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #9 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Hey... your bike is unside down... thats kind of cool. Looks like the tools are sticking up in the air.

Curious... do people actually drink their water after its been down there at the bottom, caked with mud/dirt? I use a camelbak, so I can store my tools and spare tube.

Garrett

When you are thirsty you will drink anything.
tongue.gif

I start drinking the bottom one first. I have to ride a few miles onroad to get to the local offroad trail so its not too dirty. I would put it verticle but my pump is there.

Aug 24, 2005 at 1:47 AM Post #10 of 35
..%5Cimages%5Crmx-r2.jpg

Rocky Mountain RMX R2 (what else eh?... heh)

makes quick work of BC's north shore
wink.gif

Aug 24, 2005 at 6:06 AM Post #15 of 35
nice ride USER NAME: I have a Klein as well... thinks back to the days I was sponsered... now I sit in class rooms and at a computer all day
frown.gif
... I need to go to bed Ill get some pics later...and pretend I am still able to get out and ride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back