post pics of yer dogs. =)
Jan 17, 2002 at 3:32 AM Post #16 of 42
Josh, our little dog at 142 pounds.
attachment.php

Jan 17, 2002 at 6:27 AM Post #18 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by cajunchrist
Cookie is very cute! I'm mad about little dogs...

cajunchrist

She's totally a spoiled sweetheart too! She's 13 years old and gives kisses on request.

I think Theo, Molly, Emma, and Nakita look like great dogs too, even Tikki is cool since she hangs with the big dogs!

Jan 17, 2002 at 10:57 AM Post #19 of 42
Well, photopoint is down, and I don't think geocities allows posting pics from one of their sites, so I'll post a link to Thor's web page. There is even a pic of Thor with my hi-fi system in the condo we used to live in. Thor is our Newfoundland, he is the third dog my wife and I have had, and by far the best. I think if everyone had a newfie, the world would be a better place.

http://www.geocities.com/meithkiller/Thor.html

-Keith

Jan 17, 2002 at 2:39 PM Post #24 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
looks like Josh could eat some "cookies" for dessert
very_evil_smiley.gif

fur sure! Cookie is the size of Josh's muzzle, but believe it or not, she's the alpha dog. Josh is real gentle with her and let's her have her way.

Jan 17, 2002 at 5:07 PM Post #25 of 42
Sorry, I have no photos of my dog freja (or at least I can't find them)

Here's a pic of myself jumping off a cliff into a freezing cold mountainriver in Switzerland. The bridge above me is a 1000 years old and the crystal clear water was fill with beatifull trouts:

Jan 17, 2002 at 5:17 PM Post #26 of 42
Sorry, I have no photos of my dog freja (or at least I can't find them)

Here's a pic of myself jumping off a cliff into a freezing cold mountainriver in Switzerland. The bridge above me is a 1000 years old and the crystal clear water was fill with beatifull trouts:

[EDIT: for some reason I have to right click it and click "show picture" to view it... dunno if you will encounter the same problem]
Mig.jpg

Jan 19, 2002 at 1:14 AM Post #29 of 42
Well, I don't know how to insert images properly, so I will give a link to my yahoo photos page. http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/stuartr414
There are three photos of my dog Otis doing his favorite things. One is sleeping, the other two are him playing "put the toy on Stuart's leg". The pictures are in the Head Fi folder at the site, along with some of my gear.

Jan 19, 2002 at 6:59 PM Post #30 of 42
All I have to say is that my beagle is way cute. :>p
Oh god.......that sounded kinda fruity. Eh. See pic.

pose2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back