Post A Pic Of Your Christmas Tree!
Dec 17, 2004 at 10:48 AM Post #16 of 38
Aaahhh... I feel the Christmas spirit flowing through my vains.
biggrin.gif

Keep them coming guys!

ayt999,
Where did you get the patience to decorate you tree so perfect?
eek.gif

I managed to get some lights in my tree. And got some [size=xx-small]tiny[/size] balls so it's starting to look Christmassy. All I need now is some of JMT's tree smell.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 11:02 AM Post #17 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
ayt999,
Where did you get the patience to decorate you tree so perfect?
eek.gif

come on... it isn't that perfect. I'm sure I can spend a few more hours on its appearance.
wink.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 9:19 PM Post #18 of 38
I may not be in the mood for trees and fancy lighting this year but the yellow bear insisted he wanted to wear a fancy designer label "Santa Klaus" hat especially for Lisa.... I succumbed to the pressure and bought him a hat.... he says "this one goes out to you Lisa I hope all your dreams come true this year... love from the Yellow Bear "

<-------------------

Dec 18, 2004 at 12:16 AM Post #19 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
tree.JPG

tree2.JPG

LOL! I was scrolling through this thread really fast, and as I scrolled past those pics I thought your Christmas tree was a small marijuana plant! Sheesh, maybe it's time for me to get some sleep...
plainface.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 9:30 AM Post #21 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
I may not be in the mood for trees and fancy lighting this year but the yellow bear insisted he wanted to wear a fancy designer label "Santa Klaus" hat especially for Lisa.... I succumbed to the pressure and bought him a hat.... he says "this one goes out to you Lisa I hope all your dreams come true this year... love from the Yellow Bear "

<-------------------

That's so nice of the Yellow Bear. And the hat looks really good on him.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 5:46 PM Post #23 of 38
My camera ran out of batteries a second before I was about to press the button so I had to recharge them and take a pic today. I didn't forget about the tree thread. Here's the little guy,

christmas_tree.jpg

Dec 18, 2004 at 9:35 PM Post #25 of 38
We have not one, but two fake trees, both pre-lit. Makes it very easy.

Tree #1

1354781Hankinstree12040003.jpg

Tree #2

1354782Hankinstree12040004.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Dec 18, 2004 at 9:50 PM Post #26 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
We have not one, but two fake trees, both pre-lit. Makes it very easy.

hehehe... My wife loves to tightly wind the lights around the limbs and trunk (of a Noble Fir). Sure it looks great, but guess who gets to unwind them just after New Years? Even with a hand saw (as a shortcut... hehehe..), it takes about two hours just to get the lights off the tree...

JF

Dec 19, 2004 at 12:09 AM Post #27 of 38
My mom goes to town each year on ours....
233919140eOHmuP_ph.jpg

biggrin.gif

edit: did I mention that it's a fake tree? hehe...

Dec 19, 2004 at 12:25 AM Post #28 of 38
(Your picture doesn't show up for me.)

Okay, here it is copied to Comcast...

233919140eOHmuP_ph.jpg

Wow, nicely decorated.

---

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeB06
Thanks for re-posting the pic for me John. If its no trouble it'd be great if you could keep it up.

Don't know why it didn't show up. I was able to download it by right clicking... I'll leave it up.

JF

Dec 19, 2004 at 12:40 AM Post #29 of 38
Thanks for re-posting the pic for me John. If its no trouble it'd be great if you could keep it up.

Dec 19, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #30 of 38
Here's ours. We have a nice nursery near us we go to every year. They've got some real nice trees there. We used to get the Fraseur (sp?) Fur trees, which have a real nice smell, are strong, and have this cool blue look. This year we got something different. I don't like it as much, but it's still a nice tree!!

IMG_1420.jpg

Lights off!

IMG_1422.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back