Possibly upgrade from the ultrasone HFI-580?
Sep 28, 2012 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ieatDIAMONDS

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I've been using my HFI-580s for about 6 months now and I absolutely love them. So you're probably wondering why I would want to upgrade from them? Well, I have a little extra money so why not spend it on some cans, right? lol. 

Anyways, I'm a huge EDM lover and therefore I guess I'm considered a basshead. I also listen to some pop and some indie here and there, but EDM would be my primary forte. I was checking out the Audio Technica M50, but I think that may be a down-grade? Not quite sure. Then I can across the audio technica pro700mk2. These seem nice, and it also seems like they would satisfy my bass needs. I don't know, maybe it's because I've always wanted to try a pair of audio technica cans.

So what do you guys think? I'm open to any suggestions. Price range? Anything below $250-200ish. 

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #5 of 5
Second that, go for the D2000 they are a upgrade from the Ultrasone HFI580s.

[Review] Battle of the Entry-Level Rivals: Ultrasone HFI-580 vs Audio Technica M50 (vs Pro700 MK2)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/556509/review-battle-of-the-entry-level-rivals-ultrasone-hfi-580-vs-audio-technica-m50-vs-pro700-mk2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back