Possible ultra-budget in-ear solution
Nov 30, 2015 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Nielo TM

100+ Head-Fier
Had the SHE3590 for over a year and on their own, they are pretty decent budget solution. Few weeks ago I was playing with some ear-tips I had laying around and ended up combining the SHE3590 with MEE S6's Triple-Flange ear-tips. The end result was stunning to say the least. High frequency distortion virtually disappeared, highs are now crisp and detailed, bass transitioned from soft-middy to tight and controlled, mids opened up and so on. They sound like completely new pair of phones with sound signature rivaling far more expensive phones. 

Hopefully someone here can confirm my findings and that it's not just all in my head lol

Dec 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #2 of 2
A fine pair indeed, I had mine for more than 2 years (the SHE 3595 variety with mic) until the cables went kaput. I tink I paid somewhere around 10 £/pair. That's right, I loved them so much that i bought 3 pairs, needless to say that 2 of 'em were immediately seized by the brood. I used them primarily on the go, since i'm quite reluctant to expose the expensive ones to the "elements". Check out the cheap but surprizing IEM thread, a lot of people were taken by surprise by these babies. Ended up replacing them with the more rugged MeElec M6p though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back