Possible to sell custom IEM's
Jan 17, 2023 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Arkenar13

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

I just wanted to ask, is there a market / is it possible to sell custom IEM's - I purchased some UE Live IEMs a couple of years ago and have used them maybe a handful of times and as such wanted to see if there is any value in selling them on?

Thanks

Jan 17, 2023 at 7:05 AM Post #2 of 5
You can sell almost anything, but it would be helpful if you provided the info for a company that could reshell and an approximate cost. Rather than leaving a potential buyer to figure that out if they have no experience with it.

Jan 17, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #3 of 5
You can sell almost anything, but it would be helpful if you provided the info for a company that could reshell and an approximate cost. Rather than leaving a potential buyer to figure that out if they have no experience with it.
Thanks for the info, re-shelling etc is not something I have any experience with so I was just looking for general info to see if it was something that was viable. I'll have a look into the associated costs etc so for if i do decide to sell to be able to give more information.

Jan 17, 2023 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 5
Custom iems have been listed in classifieds before, but they usually take much longer to sell because the buyer is also factoring in the reshell cost, time, and effort.

Jan 17, 2023 at 8:55 AM Post #5 of 5
Custom iems have been listed in classifieds before, but they usually take much longer to sell because the buyer is also factoring in the reshell cost, time, and effort.
Yeah I totally get that, its not something im in a hurry to sell. It just seems a little silly to have them sat there doing nothing when they may be of use elsewhere. Same goes for price - looking (from some quick google searching) reshelling should be no more than £500 approx (and im estimating higher end) so there is room for them to be sold at a good value to someone as im 100% not expecting to get the full value of the IEMs back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back