Portland Oregon Meet, Summer 2010
Aug 19, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #107 of 131
No worries we will figure something out. I will be just be a tourist.

Aug 19, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #108 of 131
sweet..you have my number..or atleast Ethan does. Will Pm you my address..we should pick up a 5$ "good things come in pink boxes"of doughnuts from VD before we head over to the meet.. 
You gotto get some VD when you come to Portland for your first time
biggrin.gif

Aug 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM Post #110 of 131
yup..spoke to Gil about it last night..will scope out a place nearby..but yeah if you guys can pick me up great.else i was anyways planning on biking there with my gear in my backpack.

Aug 20, 2010 at 2:25 PM Post #111 of 131
We are going to meet one of my inlaws when we get to Portland. He is a brand new Head-fier. Looks like we are going to have a "Breakfast Meet" before we get to Kens? Getting excited to go to the Portland meet. Going to start packing today sometime.

Aug 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #113 of 131
Looks like we'll have a decent contingent of Seattle-ites.  REPRESENT!

sachu - Let me make sure we go the space, and I'd be more than happy to pick you up.  I'll touch base with you tonight or tomorrow.  I'm probably going to be doing most of my packing (along with some chores I've been putting off) Saturday, so I'll be around to help coordinate...or get coordinated.

Aug 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #114 of 131
Hey Guys,

Looks like I can be there at 10am to get set up 4530 SE Hawthorne Blvd. I will have a few tables, low on chairs and might be a good idea to have a few extra chairs.

Also I have the CD ripping machine (Rip Station) going so if anyone whats to bring CDs I can batch rip them.

See you Sunday.

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 21, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #115 of 131
I am packed for the meet. Can't wait to catch up with the guys down south and listen to their rigs. Will try not to forget the camera.

Aug 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #116 of 131
Hope everyone has fun and I will be waiting for impressions.... and pictures.

Aug 21, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #118 of 131
I'm going to try to borrow a laptop and get my DAC working with it.  If it works I'll be able to have the computer as a source.  Otherwise I'll have to fall back to iPod as a source and a DVD/CD player as an alternate source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back