Portland Oregon meet date poll
Feb 4, 2005 at 8:37 PM Post #2 of 86
LOL, nice poll
tongue.gif

Like I said in the other thread, I could care less when it is. It will probably be on a Saturday that I will have to request off anyways. No biggie though.

Feb 5, 2005 at 5:21 PM Post #3 of 86
Looks like the choices are in, but we should give it a few more days.

I have gotten permission to use a vacant office in the Protec building
http://www.protecsecurity.com/ We will have plenty of plug in's avaliable and a few desks and chairs to use. I am thinking of getting something to give as a door prize, and maybe some snacks. Any ideas?

Feb 6, 2005 at 8:17 AM Post #4 of 86
Heh, sorry, I apperently ruined the stats.....It'd be hard for me to do it NOT during spring break...of course, I could bum rides, and that shouldn't be too hard, but I still think it'd rock to bring my Vandy's and plinius for some serious speaker listenin', which I could only really do during spring break, when I have my own wheels (and time not spent studyin')

-Z

Feb 7, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 86
When I go I'll probably be staying at a friends house overnight in Portland. I could give you a ride down there but you would need a place to stay overnight. (I'm assuming your parents live there so it wouldn't be a problem.)

Feb 11, 2005 at 4:00 PM Post #8 of 86
You guys are making it tough to pick a date. Can't one of you college guys bend a little?

This monday I will decide by coin toss, unless I hear otherwise this weekend.

Feb 14, 2005 at 3:46 PM Post #10 of 86
Okay, looks like one more vote showed up. Lets get the ball rolling- Not during spring break looks like the winner. The 19 is this weekend, which is not much time to prep. Any thoughts? Would the 26 be better? When is spring break?

Feb 14, 2005 at 5:14 PM Post #11 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budgie
Okay, looks like one more vote showed up. Lets get the ball rolling- Not during spring break looks like the winner. The 19 is this weekend, which is not much time to prep. Any thoughts? Would the 26 be better? When is spring break?

Whichever it is, I would need 2 weeks notice to get the day off, if that helps
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #13 of 86
I guess I would prefer Mar. 5, I would go Mar 12 but it is right before my finals which is why I prefer the previous. I think I'll be out of state Mar 19. Then Mar 26 would be fine. So I guess for me Mar 5 and 26 are perfect, 12 is okay, 19 I can't do.

Feb 15, 2005 at 11:27 AM Post #15 of 86
It seems like for the people who are in school, before spring break may not be a good idea since finals and all that. For others, during spring break is not good either. So how about we schedule it for after spring break? I would think that would work for most people in school since it will be the beginning of a term and presumably less homework/tests to studying for. I know it seems like a long wait, but I would prefer that we set a date that will get us the best turnout. Like I said before, the date is of no concern to me personally as long as a I have two weeks notice to request the day off. But for everyone else, this may be the best solution. Maybe we should just list the weekends from here through march and see who is available for which days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back