Portland, Oregon Headroom Meet
Sep 15, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #17 of 19
Yeah, in my big post I mention that, while not common, we do have a few outgoing, social butterflies in the crowd. You and Edwood came to mind. He also was blurred in most pictures I had of the LA meet.

The problem is more the camera I think. I'm thinking of getting a better on in the next year or two just so I don't have that problem. I hate flash photos and the Nikon Cool Pix I have has super crappy control over exposure times and aperture.

Sep 15, 2005 at 4:25 PM Post #18 of 19
Holy crap, my head!
eek.gif
That is seriously scary
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Tyll, I know we all really appreciated you coming, and I hope you can come again soon, even if it's not for a headroom tour, but rather just one of our meets (and on a weekend so we can really make a fun day of it
orphsmile.gif
).

I seem to have happilly hit a stopping point in my head-fi gear buying since this summer's escapades (I haven't bought a single piece of gear since the Headroom meet, not even a cable!), but I still look forward to future meets. I know I certainly enjoy the meets for the people as much (or more) than for the gear.

That said, we need more Portland friends with the really high-end toys.
600smile.gif

later,
dev*

Edit: oh crud, I forgot, I'm selling my mini and replacing it with a nano, so I can't quite say not a single piece. DOH!

Sep 15, 2005 at 5:48 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Yeah, in my big post I mention that, while not common, we do have a few outgoing, social butterflies in the crowd. You and Edwood came to mind. He also was blurred in most pictures I had of the LA meet.

Heh, yeah, the head-fi meets are really the only times that I'm allowed outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back