Portapros..
Apr 2, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 14
Thanks, although i don't think amazon.com ships to canada
frown.gif

Apr 2, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by DefectiveAudioComponent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would not buy used porta pros unless you also get new ear pads. They rip very easily.

I agree, they do rip easily. I used a little bit of tape on the edges of my first pair of replacement pads and they lasted a long time.

however, i wouldn't say an immediate spare pair of pads is necessary.

Apr 2, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomikans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i meant.. 45 dollars Canadian for a pair of used portapros? i don't think i'm getting the better deal.. maybe ripped even.

Yeah, used are not worth $45 Canadian....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomikans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if i were to buy from someone on ebay that was unopened.. would that include the lifetime guarantee? or do i need to have a receipt?

Koss still honored the Lifetime No-Questions-Asked Warranty on a pair of KSC35 I got used at a local thrift store, despite my not being the first user. You wouldn't need a receipt or anything, but I don't remember if the Lifetime Warranty is available to people outside of the US.

**Edit** They do honor the Warranty in Canada. I assume that's where you live as the price you are quoting is Canadian Dollars.

Apr 2, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #13 of 14
No questions asked, no receipts, nothing, just put the broken headphones in a box and ship it to them with a money order for $6.00 (for the shipping back) probably now the shpping is a little over a the USPS increased the rates...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back