Portapro Rocks!
May 6, 2003 at 10:56 PM Post #2 of 23
smily_headphones1.gif
now just get the KSC35's and you'll have every Koss product that head-fi'ers usually recommend~

May 6, 2003 at 11:05 PM Post #4 of 23
I don't know about the KC-35's. I have such a bad experienced with a clip-on headset in the passed and my ear wouldn't co-operate. Maybe it was my ear that was the problem. If I do find one around where I live I might try the 35 and see what the buzz is all about. I keep hearing about this so called 35's and it better be good as everybody has been saying here. I think the 35 is similar to portapro without the headset.

May 6, 2003 at 11:08 PM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by mdmania
I don't know about the KC-35's. I have such a bad experienced with a clip-on headset in the passed and my ear wouldn't co-operate. Maybe it was my ear that was the problem. If I do find one around where I live I might try the 35 and see what the buzz is all about. I keep hearing about this so called 35's and it better be good as everybody has been saying here. I think the 35 is similar to portapro without the headset.

Nope. I have the portapro, and the KSC-35 is a lot better. It's all in the fit. The KSC-35 is by far my favorite portable can. Perfectly comfortable and sounds amazing.

May 6, 2003 at 11:09 PM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by stan23
Nope. I have the portapro, and the KSC-35 is a lot better. It's all in the fit. The KSC-35 is by far my favorite portable can. Perfectly comfortable and sounds amazing.

Ditto! Enjoy your Portapros though, they're great too.

May 6, 2003 at 11:18 PM Post #8 of 23
Well, then I'll have to hunt for it. I check the koss website and it looks like the 35 is coming back in production. Just check out the rest of their headphones and the 35 is well lined up with all of their headphones....I thought that was a good sign.

May 7, 2003 at 12:36 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by tommyatkins
They were.

Good call.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2003 at 2:00 AM Post #12 of 23
Yes, they ROCK...ugly...but they ROCK.
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2003 at 2:19 AM Post #13 of 23
i bit in and ordered the KSC-35 last night

depending on how easy these are to carry around, i might or might not get some Senn MX500, too

35 (portapro/ext cord) + 35 (ksc35/ship) + 16 (mx500) = couldve had just a Grado SR80 from the get-go..which was what i wanted the most

oh well eh
tongue.gif

May 7, 2003 at 2:21 AM Post #14 of 23
are the ksc35's and the 50's the same driver with just a different look???

I dont like the look of the 35's. They look really really cheap, like somehting you could pick up at a grocery store for $.99

The 50's on the other hand are a bit more modern, although I hate the silver fad that has been going on for a few years.

Do they sound the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back