Portable setup giveaway!
Dec 5, 2006 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
It's time to start wrapping my giveaways up! This is the last open giveaway I'll be doing and what better time to do it than before Christmas with the festive spirit going around, right?
smily_headphones1.gif

The components going up this time consist of what used to be my Portable setup - Panasonic SL-CT579V PCDP with AC power adapter AND the winner's choice of either the KSC 75 or ATH-ES5! I just don't use my portable setup anymore so it's time to give it to someone who will! Either way, it's a fine setup for those on extreme budget-fi, with good portable cans and a feature-packed PCDP (that incidentally also has great sound for a PCDP), which can play CD-A, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs, and also has an FM radio receiver! Here's the only pic I have of it: Sources collection

To enter, submit a post in this thread with the model of the headphones you plan to use the PCDP with - you MUST own a headphone to enter (can be any headphone - even if it's a terrible mass-market muddifier) - and no blank sigs or profiles are allowed, the headphone mentioned in your post must be listed in your sig or profile! (I'll be checking!) Entrants must also have a join date of Sept 2006 or earlier! (Post count irrelevant this time!)

This will close on 12-9-06 @ 11 PM PST with the winner selected at random from the pool of qualified entries!

Par for my course, please enter only if you have a desire to own the PCDP and headphones and not just to get a freebie, to be fair to the other entrants, thanks!

Winners of previous giveaways (either mine or others') will not be eligible, sorry GlorytheWiz825.

Note to international entrants: I'll front the cost of shipping, but the AC adapter is 110V and I do not have any adapters for it - you'd be on your own for that.

Dec 6, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 67
Hmmm, another giveaway? Wow, people are really in spirit of giving here at headfi.
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, I plan to use my E4C or CX300 with the portable rig, depending on if I want to hear clarity or just bassy fun.

Once again, thank you for your genorisity Asr.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 67
Sweet, another Asr giveaway! Your generosity is much appreciated!

I'd use that setup with my ER4P's or my Darths-soon-to-be-here.

Dec 6, 2006 at 1:41 AM Post #15 of 67
Note to international entrants: I'll front the cost of shipping, but the AC adapter is 110V and I do not have any adapters for it - you'd be on your own for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back