Portable over-ear headphone under 300$
Sep 12, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #17 of 26
I have been searching And i have a question, how do the m50x stack up with the MDR 1A and with my style of music? Btw i decided to keep using my in ears on the train as they isolante the noise pretty well and im going to buy the headphones mainly for home use and sometimes long trips (1/2 times a year). So im open to all kinds of over ear headphones good for hip hop, r&b, rock and even some metal

Sep 14, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #19 of 26
Sorry, I can't answer your question since I haven't tried any of the Audio-Technicas but they should be pretty good. You should listen to them in a store, if you're able to.

Oct 7, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #20 of 26
I still havent bought my headphones, im starting to look into the DT 770 250 ohm but my only concern is the lack of a detachable cable, as i said before i will use them mainly on my computer, but up to two times a year while traveling. What do you guys advise me? The DT 770, momentum, v-moda, MDR 1a, solo 2 or ath m50x?

Oct 7, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #22 of 26
V-moda are my favorite for bass richness without having unnecessary bloom effect. M50X is a good 2nd.

The sony's are often reviewed as having a loose bass that does not go deep.

Momentum is fun but it's really too laid back in both bass and treble response-great vocals though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back