Portable LED Projector
Nov 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

basilabbott

New Head-Fier

im looking into buying a small beam projector to bring with me to the meetings. low resolution is not an issue for me as long as it is over 720p. this is what im considering buying and just wanna know if there is a better deal cuz i can lose digital tv tuner for a lower price.   

Dec 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 3
If you're going to be using it for business I suggest getting something at least over 200 to 300 lumens to see text.

If its only for videos then you can go lower. Theres some really good ones out in the market with some really good features. The LG one in the vid is pretty expensive for what it 

To give you an Idea here are some good review sites with video comparisons. (take out the Spaces. LOL).
www . mini-projector-blog . com

On that site it compares a 200 and 300 lumens projector so you can see the difference. The 300 lumens also has a deal going on from the manufacture if you are a member of an online community to review it at a $50 discount. If you are then try it out. U can always sell it if you dn't like it. HAha -> www . aaxatech . com / reviewprogram.htm

Dec 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #3 of 3
If you're going to be using it for business I suggest getting something at least over 300 lumens to see text better. Do some research for reviews comparing different pico projectors. Thers all a buncha of different brands out there. Epson, ACER, Optoma, AAXA Technologies, Asus, etc whos been in the game for awhile. AAXA specializes in only picos from what it seems like from their product line.

Heres some sites I check out every once n awhile to get to you started
www . mini-projector-blog . com
www . micro-projector . com
www . mini-projectors . net

Happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back