Portable Jazz Headphone
Jan 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

coconuts

New Head-Fier
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking for a closed or noise canceling headphone that will play jazz really well because really that's pretty much all I listen too (besides some classic/modern rock). I have a budget of about $200 so PLEASE only recommend headphones for $200 or less (unused). I'll be taking these headphones on the road a lot so I plan to plug them in directly to my iPhone so don't recommend headphones that will require an amp to be usable. I'd also like them to be comfortable so I can wear for long road trips and what not. Please don't just give me a list of headphones. Tell me the advantages of each as well as the disadvantages. Thanks so much!

Jan 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 3
Jan 21, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Sony XBA-2 headphones will take you to the last bits of detail well, dual Balanced Armature driver (Full range and Woofer) and
includes Carrying case and durable L-shape plug, has an excellent frequency response and has a remote, it is is available here:http://www.amazon.com/Sony-XBA-2IP-Dual-Driver--ear-Headphones/dp/B006K556TY/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1358743767&sr=1-4&keywords=sony+xba-2
 Hope I helped!

Thanks so much TheJosablo. I really appreciate the suggestion. I probably should've been more specific. I want a closed or noise canceling "headphone" not an IEM. I know that the differenece between the two names is thrown around a lot and I'm sorry for the confusion. I find IEMs extremely annoying because I can't get used to having something inside my ear. So if you or anyone else has any suggestions for an on-ear or over-ear closed or noise canceling headphone it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back