Portable headphones, use with iMod and fiio E11 that look "nice"
Sep 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

danny93

500+ Head-Fier
So i already have the dt770 pro 80ohm and really like them, but not very practical for use outside, on train etc and i dont think my brainwavz m2 are doing the iMod justice!

Im looking for a decent pair of headphones that doesnt cost an arm and a leg with a similar sound to the beyers that sit on the ear (or would IEM's be better due to less sound leakage as i do listen to my music fairly loud?)

Good deep bass is a must and would only really like to pay around £50 could stretch that a little if its really worth it! If the headphones didnt look too bad that would be nice also :)

Does this exist? (obviously not expecting the same sound as my beloved beyers though!)

Thanks in advance everyone

Sep 2, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #2 of 3
HJE900, RE0(highely recommended), EX510(highely recommended), UE TF10Pro(used) and Klipsch Custom 3.

Oct 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
HJE900, RE0(highely recommended), EX510(highely recommended), UE TF10Pro(used) and Klipsch Custom 3.

Yeahh. except the RE0's are boring in my opinion, and with your dubstep, trust me you're never gonna use them. I've got the Sunrise SW-Xcape and I wouldnt go anywhere near dubstep with them either. Yes they sound a bit better with the e7, but not for dubstep. Doesent do it any justice coming from having the BW684's. 

Out of what I've used (Check profile), i'd say under £50 is definetly the Fischer Eterna. They are stunning (Some build issues possibly), but the most enjoyable sound ever. They are wet, warm and the bass does pack a nice punch, no treble detail lost.

Sennheiser IE7's have a massive soundstage, I use the EQ a bit to turn up the treble and make them a bit more aggressive for rock but bass on them is nuts (but you hear that a million times). Klipsch S4's are lookers and for the short time i used them, they were nice BUT look out cos they have the worst and most microphonic cable.

Just my 10 pence :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back