portable headphones/IEM
Oct 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

UrNsFace

New Head-Fier
hello everyone
i am looking for headphones that are going only to be used outside paird with my GALAXY A7 phone
i have like 100$ budget
i was thinking about the momentum 2 in ears, what do you think about them for heavy metal music ? i can get them for like 107$
also in my mind are the audio technica sr5bt on ear bluetooth headphones that i can get for like 125$
i really need just hose headphones i can just easly throw in my bag and pick them out when i need with good sound quality for thier price

whats your opinion ?

Oct 25, 2017 at 3:56 AM Post #8 of 9
Do you think the m50x can be used portably?
And if so how do you think they will do eith metal music?

The M50x will work fine for metal, but I find the bass to be a bit uncontrolled and bloated, the Shure SRH440 would be better and if you replace the earpads with the SRH840 ones it fixes the comfort issues.

Or the ATH-M40 would be better than the M50x.

Oct 25, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #9 of 9
The M50x will work fine for metal, but I find the bass to be a bit uncontrolled and bloated, the Shure SRH440 would be better and if you replace the earpads with the SRH840 ones it fixes the comfort issues.

Or the ATH-M40 would be better than the M50x.
I wanted to go with the m40x but people are saying the build quality is not good and that the headphones break after half a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back