Portable Headphone Amp for Denon D2000
Mar 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ridfighter

Head-Fier

Hi, I have looked at previous postings about this questions but havent come across the right answer, I planning to buy the Denon D2000 headphone and what portable amp will power this? my criterea is

1) budget around $150

2) I will only be using this Amp through my Iphone and Ipad

3) battery life has to be decent

4) portable

I would really appreciate if someone can help me find the Right portable amp to power the Denon D2000, Thank you so much for your thoughts, God bless you and have a wonderful day.

Rida
beyersmile.png

Mar 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hi, I have looked at previous postings about this questions but havent come across the right answer, I planning to buy the Denon D2000 headphone and what portable amp will power this? my criterea is
1) budget around $150
2) I will only be using this Amp through my Iphone and Ipad
3) battery life has to be decent
4) portable
I would really appreciate if someone can help me find the Right portable amp to power the Denon D2000, Thank you so much for your thoughts, God bless you and have a wonderful day.

Rida
beyersmile.png

Fiio E11 with the Fiio L cable,
Total, around $75.

Mar 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
yes that is right, when i meant portable i meant when i do fly long distance

I own the D2k, not a good choice for flying... they leak sound like a molases....
Brilliant otherwise, but maybe you should have a look at V-moda, the M-80 wont require an amp, it gets good reviews and despite the tuning ports i doubt anyone will hear anything (I DO NOT OWN THEM, so do your own research.)

The d2k is not good for portable use, and owning them its hard for me not to recommend them but they wont suit your needs.

Mar 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #7 of 7
JDSLabs C421, it'll be worth it because not only is it a new product it'll last in terms of resale value and when you upgrade your headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back