Portable, foldable closed headphones around the same price and size as Beats Solo HD?
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

joeylw

Head-Fier
I find myself with a weird problem. I currently own an ATH M50 and a Panasonic RP-HTF600-S, both of which I love. My M50s have quickly became one of my prized possessions, and the HTF600s are great to have laying around the house to use with anyone's computer or whatever.

My problem comes when I want to leave the house. Yes the M50s fold and are technically portable, but I would prefer not having to subject them to the abuse of constant folding, unfolding, and being stuffed into bags all the time. The big and bulky HTF600 isn't really portable at all.

I bring up the Beats Solo in the topic title because I really like the size of them on my head. I tried the Sennheiser PX 200-II i that I bought my wife and they just feel so small. I want something about the size of the Beats Solo......If only they sounded better.

Price range is under $150. Have to be closed, or at least can't leak much sounds. I listen to alt. rock, pop, rap, and some country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back