Portable DAC/Amp under $200-$300 with Line Out for external Amp?
Feb 22, 2023 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 5
First time I've heard of this DAC/Amp as the market is saturated by Fiios and iFis of the world. But based on the reviews, it is indeed an unbelievable value!
Will look into this further but it's looking like my next Dac/Amp!

Feb 23, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #4 of 5
First time I've heard of this DAC/Amp as the market is saturated by Fiios and iFis of the world. But based on the reviews, it is indeed an unbelievable value!
Will look into this further but it's looking like my next Dac/Amp!
It is different from other DAC/Amps because it has no internal battery power -- it's powered by USB -- and it has no volume control of its own. It's too bulky to sensibly pair with a phone. It is also not made for low-impedance IEMs so it may make your Andromeda hiss. But sitting on my desktop with my ATH-R70X, bliss.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2023 at 8:52 AM Post #5 of 5
It is different from other DAC/Amps because it has no internal battery power -- it's powered by USB -- and it has no volume control of its own. It's too bulky to sensibly pair with a phone. It is also not made for low-impedance IEMs so it may make your Andromeda hiss. But sitting on my desktop with my ATH-R70X, bliss.
Which should be fine since I haven't taken my Nano outside. Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back