Portable CD/MP3 player with line out?
May 31, 2002 at 1:54 AM Post #2 of 8
Sony d-cj01 has a nice souding line out. The headphone out sounds reasonably good with a megabass setting of 1. The player has 20 hours on two AA batt.

Jun 3, 2002 at 8:57 PM Post #4 of 8
I have the Rio SP90. It has a line out. I must say that I am getting to be more and more disappointed in it. Not the sound quality (I listen in too loud of an environment for the quality to be that much of an issue). But in the performance. I've had the player for about 5 months now. It takes a long time to recognize CD-Rs, even those in CD audio format. Maybe it's just the particular brand of CD-Rs I use, but it is getting really annoying to put a disc in, hit play, and wait a minute before the music starts.

Jun 13, 2002 at 10:28 AM Post #7 of 8
Without question, the best sounding CD/MP3 player is the D-CJ01. Cranking up the bass leads to distortion on many phones but it's a great listen at nominal volume levels, without BASS 2.

Jun 14, 2002 at 10:42 AM Post #8 of 8
I just bought the D-CJ01 (european model with ID3 remote and rechargeble batteries) and it havent dissapointed me yet. Very good batterylife and exellent sound. Havent tried the line-out, but the rest is top notch (small size a plus too).

Read a lot of bad reviews of the slimX, bulid quality seems to be an issue and batterylife is very poor, something like 10 hours with CDA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back