Portable Case: iPod + Amp
Aug 28, 2007 at 12:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

NeObliviscaris

Niiice!
Previously known as FeedMeTrance
Hi (I've tried to search the threads for this but couldn't find anything useful),

I am looking for a new case to carry my iPod and new PA2v2 Amp.

Anyone got any suggestions, I am after something compact, and easy to use and discreet, I do not want to carry a huge bag around.

Look forward to your suggestions
smily_headphones1.gif

Jai

EDIT: Dang, Ive come across some threads
frown.gif

But still, if anyone feels the need to suggest, please go on
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #2 of 12
I got a nice small case by a company named Extreme at Staples. They were up at the counter. Ask girls where they get their cosmetic cases... you know the padded ones with zippers? Those work great and they are totally incognito.

See ya
Steve

Aug 28, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #5 of 12
Camera bags.

Just go out to your local camera store or a super mart near the electronics section.

Bring your gear with and see what fits best.

I found a perfect camera bag made by Samsonite. Small/compact, has shoulder strap, perfect size main compartment for ipod/amp, and a few small extra storage compartments for other IEMs/earbuds/ext.

Aug 28, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Camera bags.

Just go out to your local camera store or a super mart near the electronics section.

Bring your gear with and see what fits best.

I found a perfect camera bag made by Samsonite. Small/compact, has shoulder strap, perfect size main compartment for ipod/amp, and a few small extra storage compartments for other IEMs/earbuds/ext.

Good point. Best Buy carries a plethora of camera bags; dunno if the prices are good, but I've been wanting one to carry my iMod around in.

Aug 29, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #8 of 12
LOL I was just about to make a similar post.. I have an iPod and iBasso T2. Currently I'm using... hm... two rubber bands to keep them together... kinda cheesy...
Everyone at my office laugh at it. I can't seem to find a good way to keep them attached.

Aug 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by dkpaul /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL I was just about to make a similar post.. I have an iPod and iBasso T2. Currently I'm using... hm... two rubber bands to keep them together... kinda cheesy...
Everyone at my office laugh at it. I can't seem to find a good way to keep them attached.

Go to your local hardware store. Get some rubber o-rings.

Aug 29, 2007 at 11:41 AM Post #11 of 12
Check out Headroom==on this forum. Couple of choices there

Aug 29, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is another shameless plug for my bag....but i dont know if it is very incognito!

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/488...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

haha looks like it is sold out there...i guess a lot of head-fiers got to it since the last time i posted the link...

Great looking bag. I'm thinking of getting it myself, but what're the dimensions? I looked at the manufacturer's website, but they don't give any measurements. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back