Portable Bluetooth Speakers?
Jan 20, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #2 of 4
I have a UE Boom and love it. Great sound, very good battery and obviously very portable. UE also have apps for android/ios where you can customise things, eg, Alarms, EQ. My brother has one also so we are able to run it in stereo mode, can go pretty loud!

The Bose Soundlink Mini is said to have slightly better sound, but is more expensive, in Australia anyway...

Just dont get the red or blue UE Boom, the white gets too dirty! Can be wiped down though.

Jan 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #3 of 4
Do you have any opinions for the other 2? JBL Pulse looks prety cool and portable, but i guess sound quality may not be as good? BTW Do you gave UE Boom mini or the full length?

Jan 21, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #4 of 4
  Do you have any opinions for the other 2? JBL Pulse looks prety cool and portable, but i guess sound quality may not be as good? BTW Do you gave UE Boom mini or the full length?

I would find the UE Mini Boom interesting only when getting two, for proper stereo (dual streaming). The UE Boom is pretty good and the Pulse isn't that great, very harsh highs. For now I own the Sony BTX300, great for the price IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back