Portable bass amplifier?
Aug 24, 2012 at 2:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ultimoblade

New Head-Fier
So I recently went to Best buy and a pair of headphones caught my eye. They're called Skull Candy Skull Crushers that have an inline bass booster. I gave them a shot and to my suprise the bass was pretty punchy, even caused the head phones to vibrate when turned almost all the way up. I was wondering if there are similiar products out there to the inline bass booster? I have a pair of m-audio q40's i purchased not to long ago and was pretty disappointed in the bass when plugged into my iphone. 

Aug 24, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
So I recently went to Best buy and a pair of headphones caught my eye. They're called Skull Candy Skull Crushers that have an inline bass booster. I gave them a shot and to my suprise the bass was pretty punchy, even caused the head phones to vibrate when turned almost all the way up. I was wondering if there are similiar products out there to the inline bass booster? I have a pair of m-audio q40's i purchased not to long ago and was pretty disappointed in the bass when plugged into my iphone. 

try checking out AKG K181DJ.. but i know they're already phased out.. check them on Ebay if there are still available units :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back