Portable amp to replace Arrow 4G - give me subs!
Dec 9, 2020 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

InsideTM

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

After many years of excellent service my Headstage Arrow 4G might be dying 😭😭

I love this amp for various reasons but the bass boost is beautiful for well defined sub bass and I'm looking for something to replace this - what do you think?

Any replacement will be paired with a Sony A-55, then B&W P7s or Sure SE535s. My music has alot of DnB, mellow dubstep and punk.

Thanks!

Dec 9, 2020 at 7:15 AM Post #2 of 3
Unusual choice of iem for that kind of music.
Sure you dont want iem with difference signature as opossed to source with bass boost?
But i suppose shure cant be beat for its sound isolation with its olive tips and absense of vent ports, so it can be hard to let go if that is important to you.

Dec 9, 2020 at 2:02 PM Post #3 of 3
Unusual choice of iem for that kind of music.
Sure you dont want iem with difference signature as opossed to source with bass boost?
But i suppose shure cant be beat for its sound isolation with its olive tips and absense of vent ports, so it can be hard to let go if that is important to you.

Yeah I was desperate for the isolation when I got them as my desk was near a load of really chatty people at work! Admittedly I still love the sound and when you add base to those mids on a good vocal dnb track they're incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back