Portable Amp for Sony XB90EX
Nov 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

colbear001

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,
This is my first post on Head-Fi so please bare with me if i have mistakes/leave things out.

So i am looking for an amp to pair with my XB90's.  I am a basshead and want to be able to blow my brains out with these.  On some songs if i turn the bass up on my eq all the way they can get pretty bassy, but on alot of my songs i really feel that the bass could be louder.  I am wanting a portable amp that i could travel with to school and when im on the go.  I want to stay under $150 also.

I have been looking around on the threads and i have seen alot of amps in my price range such as the e11, cmoys, digizoid ect.  But i have not seen what amp would pair well with the XB90's.

Here are the amps i am currently looking at:
Fiio e12
Fiio e11
Digizoid Z02.3
CmoyBB V2.03
JDS Labs c5 (top of budget)

I am running this off of my andriod phone.  If you guys could help me decide i would really appreciate it.

Feb 10, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 2
I am also looking for a decent amp. I am using iPhone 4S and I mainly listen to Trance. Do you think adding a decent amp will give another experience?

What do you think of Fiio ROCKY-E02i? At the same time I can use the XB90's with a mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back