Popping sounds
Oct 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tbend

New Head-Fier
Bought an Zero 09 with usb for about a moth ago..

I got pop sounds after some time (10 hours), headset was then Sennheiser Hd 497. ( OPA 627 dual )

Now i bought genuine LT1361, ( single). Plugged it in, and the sound was great for about 1 hour, and now i got popping sounds all time listening to music.. Now my headset is upgraded to Bowers & Wilkins P5.

I dont know what to to with this.. I have tried optical as source too, but it is just the same popping sounds.

Does someone know? :/

Oct 6, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 4
Whats your source? if using a pc do you have the latest drivers? have you checked the cables? 

Oct 6, 2012 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 4
Hi.

Using a Laptop as pre. source. Have tried 2 different usb cables, tried take out the power supply (on laptop), have tried a few CD players with optical out, Ps3 on optical, every source make pop and krackle sounds.

BUT, sometimes the pop / krackle sounds disappear, and i get clean sound. But i cant find any pattern when this happend :frowning2: 
It can be clean sound when i play ps3, but without touching the Zero, the sound goes over to pop and krackle sounds in game. The same is happening connected to Laptop. 

* Its the same with Sennheiser and Bowers & Wilkins headset btw.

AND, when i turn off the headphoneamp on the Zero, and then turn the volume to 3/4 i can hear pop / krackle sounds on the headset.   

I don't understand 
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back