Popeyes > KFC
Mar 6, 2007 at 6:44 PM Post #47 of 65
Definitely Popeyes > KFC but Chuches Chicken (I'm not sure if they have them in the US tho) above all else!

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd rather just buy a fresh cooked chicken at the supermarket than order from KFC. I don't think we have popeyes over here so, I can't comment on them

I agree... Rotisserie chicken from Roche Brothers supermarket. is so much better than any friend chicken sh!t

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #50 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychogentoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*ahem* I guess there is no Popeyes in Seattle but here is one in Renton.
cool.gif

Really? I need get out more often. Renton is the happening place in the NW, isn't it? You have the only Fry's and Popeyes... and you're trying to lure the Sonics.

Mar 6, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #51 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewgriff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The fact that somebody at KFC dreamt up the "Famous Bowl"...just too much. And their chicken's too salty.

That's MSG (aka poison). KFC puts more of that in to their food than any other fast food chain in America.

Mar 7, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #52 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's kind of cute. I call his kind of paranoia "Dateline NBC Syndrome". My Grandfather loves the show, but like clock work I get a call from him every time the show ends; he lets me know what doomsday issue I should panic about for the week: cell phones at the gas pump, the sun block SPF conspiracy, Nabisco fibbing on their nutrition labels, etc. Aman must have caught the Dateline episode on cancer causing pseudo-chickens. That Stone Phillips can be darn convincing.

Popeyes is amazing. I showed my love for it in another thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...2&postcount=52

I get my news from PBS.

Ask any physician - they'll all tell you that if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, there is absolutely no room for fast food in your diet. Some may say 'sparingly', and that's exactly what it is for me. KFC, Popeyes, etc. make me feel absolutely disgusting - I feel disgusted LOOKING at their 'food'. As somebody who wants to enjoy what they're eating, and not shovel it down like the next 350lb fat-ass who eats fast food once/twice a day, I don't think it's that surprising that I don't eat much fried chicken from fast-food joints who inject irresponsible amounts of MSG into their products.

I love food, believe me. And it's because of the fact that I love food and eating (but also being healthy) that I do not eat this trash. Not everything about the American lifestyle is correct. Fast-food and overindulgence on chemically-enhanced chicken is NOT a healthy lifestyle to live. I feel sorry for the person who has this trash more than once a month.

Mar 7, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #53 of 65
just came back from kfc and i feel horrible. was probably 6 months sins my last visit

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #54 of 65
I like to cut out the middle man so I just hook up a 25% lipid saline solution through IV.

Go Harveys.

Mar 7, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #55 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? I need get out more often. Renton is the happening place in the NW, isn't it? You have the only Fry's and Popeyes... and you're trying to lure the Sonics.

I wouldn't say Renton is a happenin' place >.> Gees...please put away the Jump To Conclusions Mat
blink.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #56 of 65
Yeah, it ain't there yet, but the city leaders are trying really hard. It even has the region's only Ikea
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #58 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I get my news from PBS.

Ask any physician - they'll all tell you that if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, there is absolutely no room for fast food in your diet. Some may say 'sparingly', and that's exactly what it is for me. KFC, Popeyes, etc. make me feel absolutely disgusting - I feel disgusted LOOKING at their 'food'. As somebody who wants to enjoy what they're eating, and not shovel it down like the next 350lb fat-ass who eats fast food once/twice a day, I don't think it's that surprising that I don't eat much fried chicken from fast-food joints who inject irresponsible amounts of MSG into their products.

I love food, believe me. And it's because of the fact that I love food and eating (but also being healthy) that I do not eat this trash. Not everything about the American lifestyle is correct. Fast-food and overindulgence on chemically-enhanced chicken is NOT a healthy lifestyle to live. I feel sorry for the person who has this trash more than once a month.

Not to bash you because you are 100% right, but what kind of food do you eat? Just some examples? Do you have a professional kitchen so that making all this food is easier? Right now where I am living, in this ****** ass place, all I have is a hotplate and a frying pan and a toaster oven. I cant make the delicious healthy food that I should be making. I know half of what I am eating is crap but it cannot be helped.

Im wondering where you get recipes for the food you eat? What kind of food and all that sorts. It would be nice to hear what actual healthy eating is and how easy it is to make.

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #59 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pm@c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your all a bunch of fat slobs... lol.. jokes...

I hate KFC, and I have never been to a popeyes, i dont even know if they exist in canada.

do they deliver poutine?
blink.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #60 of 65
Just don't use that as an excuse to take your date to Popeyes
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back