poor meier audio....
Aug 12, 2002 at 7:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

isotope240

Head-Fier
A couple of days ago, I reserved a DT-931+HA-1 combo from Meier-Audio...

Dammit, I'm so excited that I just can't stop obsessing about my order! I've already sent at least four emails a piece to Jan and Alex.

I would also like to note that despite all of my stupid questions, both Jan and Alex have remained very polite and friendly. Thanks, guys!

Now I just have to find a way to occupy myself until Alex receives my payment and my headphones arrive... oh well, back to the forums!
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2002 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 13
Meier Audio=Ownage
smily_headphones1.gif

Great products with a great price.

Headroom=Ownage
smily_headphones1.gif

Great products with a great price.

Cant live without either
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2002 at 7:52 PM Post #3 of 13
Ah, how well I know this interminable wait. Just pretend you never placed the order, and then suddenly, one day, before you know it, a package arrives with - headphones and an amp!

Aug 12, 2002 at 10:30 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by dougli
Ah, how well I know this interminable wait. Just pretend you never placed the order, and then suddenly, one day, before you know it, a package arrives with - headphones and an amp!

lol, that works sometimes. The first few days are the hardest. You keep on reading and re-reading reviews, looking at pictures, checking your order status, etc. It gets easier after a few days. . .

Aug 12, 2002 at 10:59 PM Post #5 of 13
yeah, reading reviews and looking at pictures is a good way to pass the time, but part of my problem is that i've read so many reviews that one of my eyes is starting to act a little weird on me...

i went to the university health center last week because my right eye has been twitching for about a month now. the doctor seemed to get a kick out of it and he told me that i need to stop staring at my monitor so much. he says i am probably not blinking enough. i guess i have head-fi to thank for this. if my eye doesn't stop twitching by next week, i'm pressing charges! do you hear that, jude?!?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 13, 2002 at 1:58 AM Post #11 of 13
lol! Whenever I expect a package, I'm constantly running to the front door, hoping to see that big brown(or white, or the other white) truck. It's hopeless.
biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2002 at 12:43 AM Post #12 of 13
I have to second this. Jan has been exceptionally patient with my stupid questions and requests via email. Moreover, the guy even puts up with Bloggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back