Poor crab....
Feb 10, 2003 at 8:06 AM Post #19 of 32
That's how you get a loaded camel through the eye of the needle.
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2003 at 1:16 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by AtEase
raymondlin: ever seen Alien Resurection?

I was thinking about it when I saw this poor animal die. Doesn't seem like an exageration anymore.

Feb 10, 2003 at 2:09 PM Post #21 of 32
Wow!
That was cool...
And anyone worried about whether the crab felt anything, it looks like his flesh was sucked out first and within a split second, so I doubt it. If you look, you'll notice the shell is damn empty.

Feb 10, 2003 at 3:10 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Mystyler
Wow!
That was cool...
And anyone worried about whether the crab felt anything, it looks like his flesh was sucked out first and within a split second, so I doubt it. If you look, you'll notice the shell is damn empty.

Okay, probably just less than a second of pain. But still, poor little chap.

Feb 10, 2003 at 5:43 PM Post #24 of 32
Actually his demise was a lot slower than I thought it was going to be. I thought he would have vanished in about at 1/10 of a second, it was a lot more painful than that. Of course, I have to admit I'm not a big crab fan. They rank up there with crocodiles as animals I basically don't have much fondness for. Mindless predators, with a fairly nasty temperament.

Feb 10, 2003 at 6:09 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
Mindless predators, with a fairly nasty temperament.

Well, yeah, sure, but they're delicious
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2003 at 11:27 PM Post #26 of 32
for a reason...

ok,
erix

Feb 11, 2003 at 6:37 AM Post #27 of 32
That crab walked into a situation that really sucked. It was rather surreal to see it get sucked into that tiny hole.

Hopefully airlines won't get any ideas from this on how to fit more passengers onto their planes
eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2003 at 7:23 AM Post #30 of 32
heh... I had to watch that over and over... forgot to actually read the thing about being a few thousand feet down, and the pressure difference...

I was like.. "what the hell?!"... then I was like.. maybe the blade cut it up or something...

Then the bell finally went off. Sheesh. Must be tired from studying or something.. Thank goodness I'm not studying Physics right now..
smily_headphones1.gif
[But I am studying environmental economics... but we have yet to talk about protecting crabs from getting sucked into pipelines...
smily_headphones1.gif
]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back