PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player
May 12, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #4,861 of 4,864
Unfortunately, it's probably not worth much. It's still an incredible audiophile device but battery life and user interface are horrific. Tiny screen makes the experience slightly worse. My Pearl Jam one is on display on my stereo cabinet. I'd be happy to add yours to my display for $100.
I appreciate the offer. I've seen prices all over the place. This is the only Neil Young edition, Pono Player for sale I could find. Big Bucks...I'll take less but maybe the fact it is N.Y. edition might bring a little more than others?

May 12, 2024 at 3:24 PM Post #4,862 of 4,864
I appreciate the offer. I've seen prices all over the place. This is the only Neil Young edition, Pono Player for sale I could find. Big Bucks...I'll take less but maybe the fact it is N.Y. edition might bring a little more than others?
Always worth a shot. Probably a Neil fan will be most interested.

I had to throw my two black ones away because the rubberized plastic basically melted.... In the house. Melted is not the right word but something like that.

May 12, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #4,863 of 4,864
Always worth a shot. Probably a Neil fan will be most interested.

I had to throw my two black ones away because the rubberized plastic basically melted.... In the house. Melted is not the right word but something like that.
YIKES ! I will take out of the boxes before shipping to make sure all is good. Luckily we live in 24/7 A/C, no smoking, and I kept in a dark cool place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back