Pondering Wi-Fi...
Oct 23, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega17TheTrue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Personally i don't use it because its bad for the health, despite all the waves around, less is always better. And high sensible component like high-end audio can be affected too.

Any reasoning behind this or is it just a personal quirk?

Wi-Fi, when functioning properly, will do fine. If you are using it in a house and you have no other 2.4ghz devices, you shouldn't have a problem.

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by anetode /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wi-Fi, when functioning properly, will do fine. If you are using it in a house and you have no other 2.4ghz devices, you shouldn't have a problem.

Really...I smell a tinfoil hat!

Oct 28, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by anetode /img/forum/go_quote.gif

More like a quirk but RFI are well know for long for health problem and mental disturbance, mind you a frequency that pulse at more than 2 billion pulsation per second obviously have effect on health specially with all the other equipment that emit (cellphone,cellphone relay,radio,wi-fi etc...)

Its exist some people that are very sensible to any high frequency generator like wi-fi and must move to desert place to feel better.

Even in some library in france the wifi have been deactivated because of people complaining of headhache.

So i prefer not using it and beside its very ironic to use frequency to transport data when you see the price of audiophile cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back