Polyvinyl Records Sale!
Mar 7, 2011 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

BrianMendoza

100+ Head-Fier
Just in case anyone is interested, Polyvinyl, an Indie Rock label, has a great sale going on right now!

They've got a ton of albums that are on sale: Buy one, get one, free.

They're label consist of artist like Headlights, Starf*cker, Of Montreal, Mates of State, American Football, etc.

This was perfect for me because I just started loving the band, Headlights, and I was able to get every album they've made for dirt cheap. Polyvinyl prices most their albums at no more than $10, which includes the physical cd, and an instant mp3 download of that same album. And the best part... it's in 320kbps! Sure, FLAC would be nice, but you can't expect a cd, and a FLAC download for $10. Plus, it isn't like you couldn't rip that cd into FLAC anyways...

If you aren't interested in owning the actual cd, and just want the 320kbps download, they're priced around $8. EP's are priced cheaper too. $6 for the cd and instant mp3 download, or $4 for the instant mp3 download only. But for two more dollars, I can't really reject that.

Anyways, just thought I'd share my happy findings with my fellow Head-fi'ers.

PS. If you haven't heard of any of the artist on polyvinyl, and are curious... I would give Headlights a shot. Their album, "So Much For the Afternoon", is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back