Polls
Aug 9, 2006 at 4:15 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
The "post a poll" option is there near the bottom of the page under "additional options" once you've clicked "new thread".

You know, it's not there for me anymore. I wasn't sure if that was a forum-wide thing or just for me though. In light of my history and all that.

I can't post a poll anymore anyways...

Aug 9, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
The "post a poll" option is there near the bottom of the page under "additional options" once you've clicked "new thread".

It's not there for me either. I don't really care one way or another, but I thought I'd just throw in how things look from my end.

Aug 9, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 6
Hmmm. I'll look into it. It's possible it's been temporarily removed because a member or members have recently been abusing the option. (Too many and/or inane polls being created.)

Aug 10, 2006 at 8:50 PM Post #6 of 6
The poll function is back online. As I thought, it had been temporarily taken offline to stop a recent barrage of inane polls which were annoying some members ... including the moderating staff.

I've removed the personal attacks which had already been posted here and I'm locking this thread again as we do not want a massive personal attack thread to appear. However, since the attacks were made for what IMO were legitimate reasons, I may as well take this opportunity to remind anyone who thinks it's funny to continuously and intentionally annoy other members by abusing the "create poll" feature or by any other means, will be considered to be trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back