Poll: Which DAP for good ol' KenW??
Feb 14, 2006 at 2:05 AM Post #2 of 5
I´m to in the same sits bro :p

Hard choice, i know. All the goodness of the vision in the body of a iAudio with vision;m screen and we´ll be set, right ? With both ID3 tag and file-three.

Feb 14, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 5
if price isn't a issue, i say the ZVM. i have an X5, and its great, but filetree is practically the same thing as ID3, except with less ways to browse.

i personally can't think of any reasons to get the X5L over the ZVM except the battery life. different file types if you use them i guess. in-line recording if thats a really a big deal.

Feb 14, 2006 at 3:27 AM Post #4 of 5
Zen Vision M FTW!
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2006 at 8:45 AM Post #5 of 5
Do you already have an MP3 DAP? If you already have an MP3 DAP, and are considering the iAudio X5L 30gb, iAudio X5 60gb, how about considering the upcoming iAudio 6? Pre-details of the iAudio 6 is revealing the same features as the X5, but in a significantly smaller pocketable size. I am considering it (I already have an MP3 DAP and the USBOTG capability in the iAudio 6 would be an excellent match to easily transport/transfer my music.) - if it is priced right when it is finally released.

On the other hand ... With the iAudio X5 lineup, the specifications are out on how to create a DIY adapter cable, somewhat similar to the lineout adapters of the ipods. The lineout on the X5 subpack adapter has been reviewed to sound lacking, but what about the DIY adapter?????? Can't beat the battery life of the X5Ls.

Creative Zen Vision: M = great features alternative to the ipod 5Gen, however how does it sound against the good iAudio players EQ/SQ? No line out features with the Creative Zen Vision M.

What about the iPod Rockboxed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back