POLL: Should Mods Delete Spwal's Avatar???
Feb 1, 2004 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 85

AIM9x

Headphoneus Supremus
Spwal's Avatar...

I've done all the reporting and PMing that I could and not one mod seems to give a rat's ass. Work with me here people.

Note: I clicked yes on "make this a poll" or whatever it is and it didn't do anything. So just post whether or not you find this as revolting as i do.

Feb 1, 2004 at 4:48 AM Post #2 of 85
Not that I think is too much *****, but if that avatar is allowed I would think many other people would start similar real aweful tasteless attempts to nudity like that one. Wonder also why the moderators haven't done anything.

Feb 1, 2004 at 4:52 AM Post #4 of 85
I'm not trolling... seriously, what do people find offensive about it? There are plenty of more sexually suggestive avatars around; this one seems pretty tame to me in comparison.

Feb 1, 2004 at 5:24 AM Post #10 of 85
if gloco got banned for his old avatar, i think the mods need to play fair with everyone.

Feb 1, 2004 at 5:29 AM Post #13 of 85
This avatar is simply ridiculous.....period....and over this is obsene.....and it should be deleted and he could be sentenced to be incinerated, next time post a picture of a naked woman, maybe I would say nothing....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2004 at 5:35 AM Post #14 of 85
I don't find it offensive, it's sort of funny. I am annoyed by this though: Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
.....mmmmmbrap.....

.....ed bot find human covering flesh in temperature >25 Celcius inefficient....

.....mmmmmbrap.....

-Ed Bot

Feb 1, 2004 at 5:35 AM Post #15 of 85
Who cares? I think it's funny. Though, the funny part is that Spwal is clearly a jackass. The avatar itself is just stupid and immature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back