Poll: I use my Alessandros' for:
Jul 31, 2007 at 1:46 AM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrookR1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL...well, when he tried to pigeon hole the Grados as catering to the "lunatic fringe", I took a little exception to that. Although I have been known to indulge in a little Skinny Puppy/Revolting C*cks/Dead Milkmen from time to time.

In this case "lunatic fringe" was intended to be in the form of a compliment to those who are fanatical toward their cans, those outside of the mainstream of casual rock listeners. Not "Most People," just the hardcore Grado fans at the far end of the rock spectrum. Ya had to read the whole thing.

And then a few rather personal comments were thrown in that were way out of the context of the discussion.

Sad.

Jul 31, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #17 of 25
^ first post of 107 that I haven't seen an exclamation mark.. This is a sad day indeed
frown.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 1:55 AM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by judas391 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ first post of 107 that I haven't seen an exclamation mark.. This is a sad day indeed
frown.gif

Yup; nothing exciting about being bummed out.
frown.gif

....but then I think about my MS2i!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 2:07 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Gotcha...still like your quote though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah; it could be taken two ways.
wink.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #21 of 25
Hey... that is my favorite song from Red Rider!!! I even have a video of them playing it
tongue.gif

BTW... I mostly use my Pros for personal pleasure listening, but they occasionally do duty as guitar monitors
rs1smile.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah; it could be taken two ways.
wink.gif

And since it can in fact be taken two ways, and is certainly being taken out of context, permission is not given to use the quote without the inclusion of all the posts within that thread that are tied in with it to give the complete story. The quote in no way reflects my attitude about Grado and Grados' customers.

to wit: posts 16, 19, 22, 23, 24 & 25. As well as post 16 of this thread.

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:10 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

LOL...well, when he tried to pigeon hole the Grados as catering to the "lunatic fringe", I took a little exception to that. Although I have been known to indulge in a little Skinny Puppy/Revolting C*cks/Dead Milkmen from time to time. Like my new sig? He he he he

to clarify the offending post: No; I don't appreciate being misrepresented by the included quote in your new sig. Please remove it.

EDIT: Thank you.

Jul 31, 2007 at 7:30 AM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Like my new sig? He he he he

Rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back