Poll: Brand of headphone 3rd most often on Friday night?
Jan 28, 2002 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Russ Arcuri

20% more jawbone...15% less fat...
Hey, I've got an idea! Why not have a poll about what *brand* of headphone you use third most often on Friday nights? That would be great!

Jan 28, 2002 at 6:22 PM Post #2 of 10
A better poll would be second most often used headphone while swimming in shark infested waters in south america, WHILE drunk, and with helicopters shooting at you.
very_evil_smiley.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Jan 28, 2002 at 8:32 PM Post #5 of 10
Which headphone would you be least likely to sell if you found out that the frequency response graphs were accidently scanned upside down?

Jan 28, 2002 at 11:38 PM Post #6 of 10
How about, "Which brand is most popular with left-handed, crippled, pipe-smoking Eskimo lesbians"?

Jan 28, 2002 at 11:44 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Which headphone would you be least likely to sell if you found out that the frequency response graphs were accidently scanned upside down?

All of them. I only have headphones I like, and I don't care what their frequency response graphs have.

As for what to vote for, I don't know. I have been almost solely listening to the Grado SR-60s lately, and literally nothing else aside form my computer stereo, so there hasn't been a number 2 or 3 for me. Normally I listen to my HD600s and in the next week and a half, I expect to return to that. This leaves the Koss KSC-50s which I rarely use at all unless I am going to be walking somewhere, which isn't often. So, I will vote for the Grados because over the long run I have used them by far the least.

Jan 29, 2002 at 12:29 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by srapps55
How about, "Which brand is most popular with left-handed, crippled, pipe-smoking Eskimo lesbians"?

You forgot bearded, alcoholic and cross eyed...
rolleyes.gif

You win anyway
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2002 at 1:18 AM Post #9 of 10
How about "Headphones you would most like to have on to protect your ears if you were attacked by a thousand of those ear-bug-things in 'The Wrath of Khan'"

Jan 29, 2002 at 2:04 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

I only have headphones I like, and I don't care what their frequency response graphs have

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!
wink.gif

I agree...hence the sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back