POLL! Best basshead cans! 200$ and below.
Dec 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #107 of 151

Quote:
Hope you find "the" headphone as soon as possible :D

Any idea what the basshead basslight dt990 pros would sound with the zo and e10 bass boost? ANYONE?!!?!??!?! it might be the best headphones evaaar for gaming, music, everything , for under 160 bucks!

Dec 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #114 of 151
Wow..what an interesting read...

OP maybe you should be a bit more polite to some long time members on here, and act a bit more your age. Your judgments and opinions of headphones and reviews found seem to be quite defensive, as in you are following certain headphones more so, and defending them like you have a reason to do so. 

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #116 of 151

Quote:
Wow..what an interesting read...

OP maybe you should be a bit more polite to some long time members on here, and act a bit more your age. Your judgments and opinions of headphones and reviews found seem to be quite defensive, as in you are following certain headphones more so, and defending them like you have a reason to do so. 

I just relay what people say and then make up my own theorical conclusion, it's all logical though, but in the end it mostly comes down to personal preferences affected by the individual's music.

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #117 of 151

Quote:
It will be one hell of a read

It will be a very....different type of review, an HONEST ONE, one that people can't say, no i dont agree with this =) i wont say debatable things likes , this bass is too low, its sucks, because people can debate that, i will just say the facts and simply COMPARE THEM to the xb500's aspects.

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #120 of 151

Users who are viewing this thread

Back