PMP or DAP
Nov 3, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 6
1) does it have a big screen for videos / pictures that you would actually use?

PMP

1a) does it have a nice screen for things other than audiO?

PMP?

1b) does it do anything other than audio?

PMP??

you draw the line

Nov 3, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by konya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes...is cowon D2 a PMP or DAP?

What do u think?

I use mine as a DAP, and then I can use it as a PMP, and then it could be a DAP and why not a PMP,or maybe a DAP or a PAD,
blink.gif

I even use it as a light, the screen is bright enough you can light a tire replacement in full darkness, also send SOS signal or lighted Morse code.
wink.gif

I almost use mine as a paperweight...
280smile.gif

but mostly for the music
cool.gif

regards,

A portable multimedia player (PMP) - sometimes referred to as a portable video player (PVP) - is a self-reliant electronic device that is capable of storing and playing digital media. Digital audio players (DAP) that also display images and play videos are considered as PMPs. Like DAPs, the data is typically stored on a hard drive, microdrive, or flash memory. Other types of electronic devices like cellphones are sometimes referred as PMPs as they are capable of audio and video playback.[1]

More commonly referred to as an MP3 player, a digital audio player or "DAP" is a portable, handheld digital music player that stores, organizes and plays MP3 and often other audio files. Most DAPs are powered by rechargeable batteries, some of which are not user replaceable. Listening to music stored on DAPs is typically done through earphones, but external speakers and docking stations are also available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back