PM maintenance suggestion
Apr 20, 2004 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ServinginEcuador

Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
Is there any way we could add the option of moving a sent PM over to another folder? Currently you can't do this and it would be nice to move a number of PMs over from my sent box to another one to get them out of the way.

Thanks.

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:11 PM Post #2 of 8
Doug

Not the most elegant of solutions but give this a try.

1. Highlight the messages you want to save.
2. Right click
3. Select "Save Target As"
4. Save on your hard drive.

To read:

1. Right click message in new folder.
2. Select "Open With"
3. Select Internet Explorer
4. Message will appear without downloaded pictures.

Once you are convinced that this works you may delete messages from Head-Fi

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 8
John,

Actually, the ones I need to save are for a possible legal battle over some VD cables from a while ago. I need to be able to keep the original available, but would like to move them to another folder, thus clearing out my sent box from this stuff.

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:47 PM Post #4 of 8
Using my way you see them in their original form. Give it a try without deleting the original and see if that will work for you.

There are no other folders available for personal use for any of us. If my way is unacceptable another option would be to contact Jude via PM and see if he could work some behind the scenes magic for you.

Apr 21, 2004 at 1:01 PM Post #6 of 8
Doug

Forget what I said and do what Grinch suggests. I do not know what I was thinking about but my mind was obviously on something else.

Apr 21, 2004 at 1:10 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
John,

Actually, the ones I need to save are for a possible legal battle over some VD cables from a while ago. I need to be able to keep the original available, but would like to move them to another folder, thus clearing out my sent box from this stuff.

Oh no, they still haven't been sent?
confused.gif

Apr 21, 2004 at 3:55 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
Oh no, they still haven't been sent?
confused.gif

I sent the cables to someone who bought them in Januaary, 2003. He was supposed to pay for them by July, 2003. It is now April, 2004, and I haven't gotten a cent since the initial payment on Dec 31st, 2002. I want this deal behind me and the money I am owed in hand as soon as I can resolve this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back