Plexcio Acoustics Interconnect: New start-up company, seems like a good start
Mar 10, 2010 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BlueSwift

Head-Fier
Seems like this small start-up interconnect company, Plexcio Acoustics has pretty impressive interconnects. I just had one delivered to my doorstep today this afternoon, and i paid like half of the price of an ALO Interconnect. The interconnect i have is the "Bassist":

Photo1083.jpg

I'm pretty happy by the sound it gives. The bass is good for an interconnect. More powerful and stronger than the ALO copper. Its especially nice when I pair it with the Ultrasone HFI780 + Go-Vibe Vulcan VB Amp reason being that its more bassier and it doesn't give as much fatiguing sound.

The only thing which has a slight disadvantage is the slightly muddy and darker feel when i amp it with my Senn IE8 + Ray Samuel's SR71A Blackbird Amp. Still, its nice and an interconnect which is really good for the price i paid.

What I will be doing now is to test this interconnect again when I'm away for 2 weeks on holidays and give a more indepth review about it.

Plexcio Acoustics seems to be heading the right direction for a start-up company and i can clearly recommend it to anyone who is interest.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: The link of the Plexcio Website is here, whoever is interest. :p :p : http://plexcio.wordpress.com/

Mar 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #2 of 3
I like the look of that low profile silver LOD. Grats on your new LOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back