Please stop me from buying BEATS or SMS Audio Street!!!
Apr 9, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #31 of 37
  Thanks again people.  I do appreciate all the thoughts and advice.  

So I ended up getting V-Moda XS and Senn Momentum.  And guess which one I like the best.... well... Neither! If I had to chose one I would chose Momentums, but here is the deal.  In my humble and personal opinion my Senn PC360 that I use daily and Klipsch s4i ii sound so much better than either of these.  Therefore I am considering going a different direction and maybe just using my Klipsch s4i ii at work.  They seal out sound much better than either the Vmoda XS or the Senn Momentum.  Full size over ear headphones are too bulky for work and I fear they will make me look too unapproachable at work if that makes any sense.  That is why i wanted to go with something smaller. Therefore I am thinking ear-buds may after-all be best for me at work. However still considering maybe over ear headphones for other application that seal out sound better for use traveling (airplane etc..) 

I'm excited to hear what you think of the XS, it's got my attention and I hope it works out for oyu

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #32 of 37
For less than $300 there's:
Sennheiser Momentum
V-Moda M-80, M-100, XS, LP, LP2
NAD Viso HP50 (no inline controls)
Logitech UE6000
Onkyo ES-CTI300 (connects on both sides)

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #33 of 37
Sennheiser Momentum
Logitech UE6000 (no removable cable)

UE6000 has a removable cable.

Apr 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #34 of 37
Sennheiser Momentum
Logitech UE6000 (no removable cable)

the UE6000 has a removeable Cable, 

Apr 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #35 of 37
I stand corrected.

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:42 AM Post #36 of 37
I guess it isn't the logo on the OUTSIDE as much as the gouging from the $15 worth of materials INSIDE.

Dec 15, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #37 of 37
  It seems the Beats headphones are probably one of the most controversial headphones out there.  So many supporters, although so many haters.  I keep hearing from most people though that Beats are very muddy sounding.  I dont like the idea of that.  Are the new HD Solo's better?? 

They are mostly because they are so popular and have too much bass for some people while everyone else considers it just right. The bass is just right for me, less would be too weak for my taste though I do wish they sounded cleaner with some songs. But with most of my music i am quite happy with the brand though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back