Please share your Sony D303 discman Sevice Manual
Jun 12, 2005 at 6:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Ubijza

100+ Head-Fier
Topic. I have to do some work on my beloved 303, but desperatly need the manual for it... Could someone do an awsome favour and share (or give us a link) a .pdf?? Pretty please?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2005 at 5:34 AM Post #2 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubijza
Topic. I have to do some work on my beloved 303, but desperatly need the manual for it... Could someone do an awsome favour and share (or give us a link) a .pdf?? Pretty please?
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah,we need help.I also want to have a service manual of 303.I have searched google for a long time but come nothing.

Jun 13, 2005 at 6:47 AM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
I found a pdf for the owner's manual...not sure if this is what you're looking for.

edit: A hard-copy service manual is available here for $15.99.

smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Rick,but I think the "free" service manual would be perfect.
biggrin.gif

Jun 13, 2005 at 6:52 AM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by stranger0429
Thanks Rick,but I think the "free" service manual would be perfect.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but the free one is an owner's manual which tells you how to operate the unit. The other is a service manual which tells how to repair it.

Just depends on what you need to do.

Jun 13, 2005 at 7:54 AM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
Yeah, but the free one is an owner's manual which tells you how to operate the unit. The other is a service manual which tells how to repair it.

Just depends on what you need to do.

Well,owner's manual actually is enough,and I've got one.I think the service manual is helpful to repair or just study the inside structure.So the service manual is welcome anyway.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 13, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #7 of 17
yes, the service manual is the one I'm after
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 14, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #10 of 17
It seems like more and more people are getting interested in having a service manual.
biggrin.gif

Well we need a service manuals collecor now..........

Jun 14, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzi
does anyone know where can I get a D311 service manual? Please...

There was one on US ebay a week or two back... Maybe it's still for sale?

Jun 14, 2005 at 11:27 AM Post #12 of 17
But I think all the people in this thread want a "free" one
biggrin.gif

Or we should start a servive manuals group buy?
tongue.gif

Jun 14, 2005 at 5:42 PM Post #13 of 17
In case with D303, I haven't seen a service manual for sale - hence asking here... I wouldn't mind paying for it(they usually cost $3-10), but getting it free would be better still
cool.gif
But if anyone knows of a place selling Service Manuals (NOT USER manuals) - please drop a link here.

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:04 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubijza
In case with D303, I haven't seen a service manual for sale - hence asking here... I wouldn't mind paying for it(they usually cost $3-10), but getting it free would be better still
cool.gif
But if anyone knows of a place selling Service Manuals (NOT USER manuals) - please drop a link here.

Check the link posted earlier by RickG as he has posted one for the service manual for the D-303 and they usually cost between $14 - $16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back