Please respon quick Shure headphones
Jul 12, 2005 at 10:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nicknameless

100+ Head-Fier
Well I want a quick responce because I am anxious to try out ym new canal phones. Shure E2c. But before I do I read the instruction manual. It says ot ahev your ears checked by an audiooligist regulary. Do I need to do that? It also say to disinfect before and after using them. Do I have to do that every time? I have ear pircing antiseptic and hydrogen peroxide. Can I use one of those? Thank you.

Jul 12, 2005 at 10:57 PM Post #3 of 8
Long as your ears are clean, and you keep them clean regularly, use them. Don't worry about the checking the audiologist regularly. Just keep your ears clean and your equipment clean. Ooh, don't play it too loud, that can damage your hearing.

Jul 12, 2005 at 11:00 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicknameless
Well I want a quick responce because I am anxious to try out ym new canal phones. Shure E2c. But before I do I read the instruction manual. It says ot ahev your ears checked by an audiooligist regulary. Do I need to do that? It also say to disinfect before and after using them. Do I have to do that every time? I have ear pircing antiseptic and hydrogen peroxide. Can I use one of those? Thank you.

If you know you have ear infection or something then I would first take care of this before sticking in any stuff like canalphones. Otherwise just clean damn ears of earwax once in a while and you'll be all set
smily_headphones1.gif
. Occasional washing of eartips and cleaning nozzles with supplied tool earwax tool will also help.

Jul 13, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #6 of 8
The E2cs are the best headpphones I ever heard. And that is with the flex and not being broken in. Also will the foam have more isolation? And I thought that the E2cs didn't have filters. That is why I didn't go er-6i. But that doesn't matter I love these. They are comfortable and you can hear stuff that you don't normally here. I will never go back to cheap quality an dI am probably going to be going to these forums more. I also think I will soon be in debt.

Thank You.

Also do headphone slippters reduce quality? Also what is a good one? Will an generic one sound as good as a higher quality one?

Jul 13, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicknameless
The E2cs are the best headpphones I ever heard. And that is with the flex and not being broken in. Also will the foam have more isolation? And I thought that the E2cs didn't have filters. That is why I didn't go er-6i. But that doesn't matter I love these. They are comfortable and you can hear stuff that you don't normally here. I will never go back to cheap quality an dI am probably going to be going to these forums more. I also think I will soon be in debt.

Just wait for the higher end models....
evil_smiley.gif
And what are "slipters"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back