Please recommend in ear headphones with integrated microphones for < 70$ with awesome bass
Aug 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

noobtiger

New Head-Fier
I have been looking for a in ear headphones since last 4 days and I have searched all over internet. I found lot of IEMs but somehow I could not find good ones with integrated microphones. My budget is around 50$ but I can stretch it to about 70$. I am a bass lover and I need the headphones to have awesome bass. The only reason I got sony pulse elite headset was because I was intrigued with bass impact and its pretty neat feature. I mainly want it to use with my samsung phone and listen songs and take calls with it. I listen to wide range of music genres hip-hop, electronic, alternate rock, pop. I found meelectronics  sport fi m6-p (this one have good reviews but it is for 15$ without mic, and the ones with mic is about 40$, so not sure if this is the right choice), sennheiser mm 70s (getting it for 80$, its bit out of price range but if you guys say this is a good one I will take it). so guys please suggest me a good in ear headphones with integrated microphones <70$ with awesome bass.
Thank you for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back