PLEASE READ: Now Or Next Year!
Nov 25, 2011 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

i2ehan

Aka: Nightcrawler, Oof Oink
Was flipping items from the classifieds on eBay.
I'm sorry for creating a new thread, but the deals thread is updating a tad too fast for me to keep up with. I'm creating this thread only to convey the following message:

DO NOT, FOR EVEN A SECOND, STOP TO THINK ABOUT BUYING THE TF10 FOR ~$100! GUARANTEED, IF YOU MISS OUT, YOU'LL REGRET THE DECISION LATER!

I'm sorry for all caps, but seriously fellas, there's nothing to think about. Whether or not you need them, the quality you're getting for ~$100 makes them an absolute no-brainer. Please, I'd hate to see any of my Head-Fi family miss out on such a spectacular deal. If you can cough up the dough, no excuses! Even as a backup, this deal is nothing to think over. Just buy it, before they're out!

Nov 25, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 8
I just checked back at Amazon and it appears that they are out of discounted TF10s. Glad to have gotten mine already...

Nov 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #7 of 8
Yes!!! Another 100 bucks saved due to indecisiveness. Honestly though, I've had all 3 years to hop on the deal and get these but I haven't and probably never will. I have very small ears and refuse to get any IEM's that could give potential fit problems. Or well... That's the excuse I like to make. 
redface.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #8 of 8
*sigh* I had them in my cart, clicked order, and boom, "Sorry the product you have selected is unavailable" RAAWWRRRGH, so close, yet so far away. Looks like I will have to wait another year :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back