Please Post Pics of your Custom IEMs!
Sep 9, 2005 at 6:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

saab

500+ Head-Fier
I am getting Ultimate Ears UE5c, and I can't decide on the color. As you can see here I am ready to go. I just need to see some of the options available.

I think I am leaning towards clear, but since I have a little bit of time to decide, I thought I would agonize over the decision.

Thanks, and like the title says, please post pics
-John

Feb 11, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 5
Its old thread revival time!!! I am seriously about to set up the Audiologist appointment to get my molds for UE10's. So yeah of course color is a HUGE decision. PLEASE POST PICS OF YOURS. I wanna see what cool colors people have come up with

Feb 11, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #3 of 5
Judging by the gear listed in your sig, this was a very big decision. $1k on IEMs is not small potatoes.

What prompted you to go for the UE10's?

Feb 11, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
Judging by the gear listed in your sig, this was a very big decision. $1k on IEMs is not small potatoes.

What prompted you to go for the UE10's?

I don't want to wait for the E500 and I want customs anyways. I like the idea of comeptely perfect comfort and seal every time. I like a very neutral headphone with very tight accurate bass, not necessarily a lot, and also smooth mids. From the review it sounds like UE10 could be what I am looking for. I also feel a huge need to go portable. I'm just not in the dorm enough for having a non portable rig. Maybe in a few years it will make more sense, but in the mean time, nonportable is just not doing it for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back